Peri Peri Chicken
This juicy and tempting Peri-Peri Chicken is a perfect choice and an addition to our special occasions’ menus, so try this mouthwatering recipe on this Eid.
Don’t forget to tell us how it turned out.
To get some of essentials on the list, shop now:
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 Teaspoons Chili Flakes (Or to Taste)
- 4 Garlic Cloves Crushed or Grated
- Juice of 2 Lemons
- ½ Cup Chopped Coriander
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Basil
- 1/3 Cup BBQ Sauce
- 2 Teaspoons Smoked Paprika
- 2 Teaspoons Oregano
- ½ Teaspoon Salt (Or to Taste)
- Black Pepper to Taste
- 8 Chicken Legs (Can Be Thighs or Breast Cuts Too)
- Preheat your oven to 425°f. (Save this step till later if you plan to marinate your chicken first)
- Mix all of the peri-peri chicken ingredients (apart from the actual chicken) in a bowl. Then slightly slit chicken pieces with a sharp knife and place the chicken in the bowl of marinade. Mix well until completely coated.
- Marinate the chicken for 1 hour in the fridge or up to 24 hours if you have the time. Alternatively, just continue with the recipe.
- Place all the chicken pieces on a roasting tray and place the tray in your preheated oven.
- Roast the chicken for 35 minutes.
- Serve with steamed rice and enjoy!