Keto Chicken & Mushroom Spaghetti
Preparation time: Less than 30 mins
Cooking time: 10 to 30 mins
We are back with another yummy, healthy and easy recipe. Now, you can completely enjoy your meals while being on the Keto diet.
You have got to try this delicious, low-carb Chicken and Mushroom Spaghetti recipe. Believe us, you won’t be able to stop licking your fingers!
Save this post for times when you are craving a healthy yet delicious meal. Tag your friends to share this low-carb recipe with them.
- 1 tsp. Olive oil
- 1 small green chili, finely chopped (for garnishing)
- 2 tsp. fresh ginger, peeled and finely grated
- 3 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 200g boneless chicken
- 100g cream
- 1 tsp. Soy sauce
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 100g mushrooms, sliced
- 6 green stalks of chopped spring onions (for garnishing)
- 1 pack of Konjac Spaghetti (200grams)
- 50g green olives
- Salt, as per taste requirement
- Black pepper, as per taste requirement
- 1 tsp. white pepper
- 1 tsp. dry Oregano
- Heat oil in a wok over medium heat, fry the white part of the green onion until it turns golden. Add garlic, chili, and ginger and fry for 2 minutes. Now, add boneless chicken cubes, soy sauce, lemon juice, mushrooms, and a splash of water, and fry for 5 minutes over high flame. Add 1 glass of boiling water, and cook until the chicken gets tender.
- Add dried oregano, cream and mix well. Now, add green spring onion, adding a dash more chili, ginger or salt if needed.
- Boil Konjac Spaghetti according to the packet instructions and add to the prepared mixture.
- Serve the meal in 2 bowls, then garnish it with a sprinkle of green spring onions.