This easy-to-make colorful bowl of desi healthy salad is as scrumptious as it looks.
So try it out!
Don’t forget to tell us how it turned out.
To get some of the main ingredients on the list, shop now: link in bio
- 1 Cup Boiled Red Beans from Healthybazaar.Pk
- 2 Tomatoes
- 1 Cucumber
- Few Leaves of Lettuce
- 2 Small Green Chilies
- ½ Bunch Green Coriander
- 4 Tsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Healthybazaar.Pk
- 1 Cup Tandoori Chicken (Shredded or Diced or Strips)
- 1/2 Cup White Boiled Chickpeas
- 4 Boiled Baby Corns
- 1 Tbsp. Avocado with Chili Spread Instead of Avocado (Optional)
For The Dressing:
- 2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Cup Non-Fat Yogurt
- Salt (To Taste)
- Black Pepper (To Taste)
- Pinch of Chaat Masala
- Dice all the vegetables. Mix into a bowl with olive oil and chicken.
- For the dressing – add all the ingredients into a bowl and mix them together. Pour dressing over the salad and enjoy